Sunday 11 June 2023

No 13. Change to date Attenborough bird walk... from 7th July

 Hello fellow birders,

 Change of plans!!!!!!!

 

It has been something of a priority to get some recouperation for Mary and myself, after my hospital treatment so I propose to alter the planned date for the next walk.  

 We are going to Majorca for 7 days and the earliest date we could get was 3 > 10 July so I’m moving the bird-watching date back 7 days to the previous Friday, FRIDAY 30th JUNE….10.00am Attenborough gravel pits.

 The post code is NG9 6DY and we can meet in the furthest visitor centre  car park, having crossed the level crossing,  in Barton Lane.

I trust this is OK, and if you have any questions or want to join some car sharing, 01332 557942.

 Plan is 10.00am > 1.00pm. It takes me 20 minutes from Allestree to the car park.

 I will put this change on the blog.

 

Thanks for your understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment